We don’t want satisfactory, we want wow!
If you can deliver ‘wow’ in the fast-paced technology market, if your team treats every problem as a new opportunity, and if you can clearly demonstrate market-leading expertise, we’d love to hear form you!
We have ongoing requirements in order to deliver multiple public and private sector contracts. Our core expertise is in bespoke enterprise software development, data management and IoT – predominantly for Intelligent Transport Systems. To compliment these skills we need partners who understand multi-disciplinary multi-stakeholder technology deployment programmes.
We are running a formal tender process between 06.11.17 – 28.02.18 in order to meet the following high-level requirements:
- Systems Integration & Critical Path Modelling
- Information Architecture & Technical Design
- Technology Programme Management
- IoT Hardware Installation & Maintenance
- IoT hardware (including rapid prototyping)
We are inviting companies to register on our supplier roster by submitting an overview of their capabilities. Shortlisted suppliers will be asked to respond to specific tenders, within which we will share detailed requirements specifications for respective contracts in each area of expertise. Potential suppliers may respond to one or all of the high-level requirements.
Critically, your organisation must:
- Hold recognised information security and quality assurance certifications
- Have all relevant insurances for in-field operatives in place
- Have at least a 5-year trading history
- Be able to demonstrate the implementation of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy
- Have a track record in the implementation of robust, scalable technology components or services
- Be happy to discuss opportunities under a Non Disclosure Agreement
Potential suppliers of tendered services will scored against the following criteria:
- Proposed Solution & Technical Specification (20%)
- Price (20%)
- Supply Timescale (20%)
- Delivery Method & Proposed Service Level Agreement (20%)
- Experience / track record (20%)
In order to receive notification of tendered opportunities, in the first instance, please register your organisation on our supplier roster by emailing email@example.com with the subject ‘New Supplier’ including details of your area of expertise and why you’d like to work with us. Please include your track record, pricing model and payment terms. If you are registering as a hardware supplier please provide specific shipping lead times and your installation and maintenance capabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Enable iD is part funded under the European Regional Development Fund.