A Transport Services Ecosystem
Enabling personalised end-to-end journey management
With MyJrny organisations can deliver uniquely personalised travel forecasts whilst preserving users’ privacy. It covers key modes of transport, giving people notice of situations that affect their plans, before they set off as well as en-route.
- Reduce over-crowding and improve safety through crowd-sourced network intelligence and optimisation
- Pro-actively manage disruption, continuity of service and critical externalities (air and noise pollution)
- Foster a collaborative operator framework for local economy driven sustainable transport services
- Guide people to your venues, outlets or events based on their circumstances and specific journey requirements
- Reduce risk of data breach though our secure privacy preserving data management architecture
- Access additional revenue streams by making transport advice an integrated part of your proposition
- Integrate real-time multi-modal transport data with your scheduling and resource management applications
- Deliver tailored alerts and notifications through unified messaging (SMS, Email, Mobile/Web Apps, Digital Signage)
- Improve transport cost control, workplace engagement and automate travel expense reporting
Engineering Mutual Value Exchange
57% are willing to share data in return for improved transport services*
MyJrny empowers both individuals and organisations to capture and securely manage data (e.g. patronage, capacity, historic, current and predicted location, etc.), and to decide how and when it is used, and by whom.
MyJrny combines personal, product and service data with real-time transport data (e.g. rail, road, bike hire, bus and taxi services, etc.), cycling and walking routes, local authority information, and location based offers.
Our unique software assesses these data sets in real-time and returns actionable guidance, optimising journeys based on the user’s exact needs, current circumstances and the available transport options.
* Data taken from the UK’s Transport Systems Catapult 2015 ‘IM Traveller Needs & UK Capacity Study’
Optimising resource & revenue whilst preserving customers' privacy
MyJrny is built on Microsoft technology, employing Hub-of-All-Things (HAT) architecture – a unique approach to secure personal data management. This enables us to combine data from multiple sources, including someones location, schedule and specific mobility requirements, and make it available through third party applications whilst preserving the individual’s privacy.
MyJrny’s Collaborative CRM & Affiliated Operator Framework
Based on the platform’s understanding of an individual’s needs and personal preferences: to be at work before 09:30; enjoys cycling; uses taxi apps and click-&-collect services – MyJrny is able to provide a personalised value-added itinerary. The blue arrows indicate how MyJrny generates additional affiliate-driven revenues for participants in the ecosystem.